About this blog

Some times i get images in my mind. The only way I have ever had of communicating these is in the form of writing. They might range from the kosher to the obscene, from the mundane to the erotic.

As a youngster I searched high and low, of course mostly for the latter kind but the less-than-10-line-novels were few and far between (mind you this was in the dawn of the net). Hence I will share my images here, of cause mostly to ease my mind but also for the possible enjoyment of whom ever might find them.

lördag 2 juni 2012

As the now fades.

The electric smell of the train yard slowly fading as I enter the grove.
It is lee here and the sun makes the air vibrate with the anticipation of early summer.
In a glade there are the ruins of an old stone house.
Some kids (I guess) have gone through the trouble of dragging an old, massive wooden park-bench here.The modern smoothness of the bench looks sharp and oddly offensive against the old jagged stone foundation.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tags